Aegir Support Cooperative being formed at Aegir Summit 2016 at the United Nations, New York City, July 2016.
Voting by mail is also acceptable, but for those able to make it, the New York Drupal Camp, and the associated Open Camps, are hosting again the Aegir Summit.
Last year we had a big line up and also featured a strategy session with Richard Stallman.
This year the focus is less formal and more about the cooperative formation and sprints around Aegir
Register for Aegir Summit 2016 at the nyccamp.org host event website
The Aegir Summit is themed "DIY GPL Planet Scale Drupal Cloud".
Join the Aegir community of users, hosters, developers, sysadmins and publishers for the Aegir Summit 2016.
Featuring the state of Aegir 3.6, Automated Visual Regression Testing with Selenium and Drulenium, Aegir based OpenDevshop, Drupal in Gov at European Commission and NASA.
- state of Aegir 3.6
- Aegir-based Drupal Automated Visual Regression Testing with Selenium and Drulenium
- Aegir based GIT Drupal development and hosting with OpenDevshop
- Drupal in Gov at European Commission
- Drupal in Gov at NASA: Drupal As A Service
- Drupal in Gov at SLAC
- Aegir Software as a Service
- Aegir Cloud deployments with Chef, Ansible and Puppet
- Aegir & Make
Also, the Aegir Support Cooperative is being formed in a hybrid online / in-person event centered at the United Nations